Friday 1 November 2013

NEW MONTH: SALES SALES SALES !!! ALL BLACK ERRTHANG

Hello Everyone and HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!. Wow, this year did a 100m sprint because I can remember everything that happened in the beginning of this year like it was yesterday.  We have now officially entered “ember” month so its time to start Christmas shopping before prices get inflated, its time to decide where you want to spend Christmas (have no idea where I’m spending mine) and also its time to be extra cautious lest the evil people of the ember season start to show themselves (you all should know what I mean).

Anyways I am very happy today because I went for a very interesting mass (All saints day), it’s the beginning of a new month which means the beginning of positive things to come and most of all it’s the first of the month sales at La Feminic Couture!!!!.



SALES SALES SALES!!! I don’t think anyone loves the word more than I do because it means I can go “gaga going crazy”. La feminic couture stocks the latest trends at ridiculously affordable prices, trust me, this chic knows what’s up. So hurry all down to No. 98 obafemi Awolowo way ikeja, opp MAN  house or access bank. You can also call her on 08032381455/08080323019 or add her on 265B47DA. You won’t regret it.



So this was a casual day. Was just going to chill with friends, a good day. I decided to carry my natural hair, something I never do because everyone that knows me knows the history, state and situation of my hair. It is no respecter of persons, use all the combs in the world and it does what it wants to do but funny enough it respects only 1 hair piece. This one.
I like this hair piece because you can style your hair in different ways and it holds your hair perfectly in place and gives the rock star look like I shaved my hair at the sides. It's also very affordable, it's less than N 500 but the biggest trick is where to find it. I looked for it all over Lagos and couldn't find it then I finally found it in Dubai but hopefully if I find it, I would surely let you all know. Please bear with me, I know the pictures are a tad blurry and bright but the sun was at its peak that day and you know I am already yellow lool.

Enjoy your day everyone and may this new month bring us nothing but happiness and good news.. Be Blessed!!!








Top: Nefatari (call them on 08023604847)
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: DKNY
Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: H&M
WristWatch: Identity
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

*HUGS*




23 comments:

  1. Biko, im comin to ur haus to shop...dang!! :) #iwantitall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurv the look, chic and casual at the same tym. Come be my personal stylist *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with all pleasure and I'm not even that expensive o. Everyone this lady here is my personal tailor.. y'all need to see what she makes, she's the best there is. Featuring her stuff soon. Watch this space

      Delete
  3. Ah! Sales!!!!! Running there!!!!

    In other news... sweety can I have the blouse pretty please?? *angelic smile* May the Lord bless u as u sow it into my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love d bag ,necklace,wristwatch and d footwear.....nice combo.....plz remind me nxt time I see. U to collect d wristwatch#dancing skelewu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am so happy that before you get here again I would have finished rocking them.

      Delete
    2. I Guess am closer to come for the wristwatch.....Soty, oya how we go do am?

      Delete
  5. Good job darl! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abeg Ikeja is too far, give us somewhere on the island biko. The outfit is really nice, I've got a similar shirt but mine is in yellow.

    P.S. Those shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chinny u can call her and arrange something with her.the top is from nefatari and they are in ikota complex.I'd try and get the address for you just incase you want other things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cumin for all...u knw hw we du...#xquisite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can come acollecting my dear

      Delete
    2. Please@hunibuni;I need dat top On Soty,just make my Xmas.smiling.......Soty u look muahhhhhhhhhh,.nene

      Delete
    3. Happy new month my sister..I cn point Jules in d ryte direction 2 where she can get d top even nicer 1s...

      Delete
  9. You look as fab as evaaaa! Keep shinning in dat yellow skin.....I like it...happy new month dear and Gods blessings..nene(Jules sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Nene thnx a lot..pls tke d blog international.when are we seeing?

      Delete
  10. If there is any girl i know whose dress sense makes me doubt mine... its gotta be you! I doff my hat to you lady. The footwear is so so fine... I really should get one of those for my sweet Teshie...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Packing to lagos.... That is all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nne m idi sharp!!! Dressing always on POINT! #DatsAll


    Anuli (CakeFairy)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soty u won't kill me with ur dressing.....u look lovely dear.

    ReplyDelete