Tuesday 12 November 2013

MONOCHROME & NEON

Hello Everyone. How's the Tuesday? Hope you are not sweating it out much at work. I particularly do not like Tuesdays as I feel they are the slowest day of the week. Like the day just goes on forever. I resume work at 8:00 am work for 5 hours, look at my watch and its just like 8:30 am. It might be in my head but I strongly doubt it. Honestly, there is a huge difference between Mondays and Tuesdays. Observe it and tell me if I am hallucinating.



Okay so today I decided to add a little twist to my outfit. This outfit would have just been bleehh!! if I had used my regular shoe laces. I decided to change the black laces to neon yellow. Really guys try it. Buy different colors of shoe laces and switch it up once in a while if you have laced shoes. It would automatically transform your outfit. I bought a couple of laces at just about N 200 each so it's not like it is expensive. I think it was the perfect look to my school girl outfit. The look was serious in the top half, flirty and funky at the bottom. I really tried to get the camera to capture the color of the laces, not sure how much of a good job it is but hey, I tried. Hope you like it.










*HUGS*

10 comments:

  1. The outfit exudes this "innocent but not naïve" look. It totally rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. That's the look I was going for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luvly is the word,btwn u have an awesome figure,plz keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawt school mama!! Nice combo hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schl gyal, luv d combo... werkin it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is that person commenting on ur figure as anonymous?
    the person should reveal himself.
    ooh ok...or "her"self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no secret admirer things please REVEALST THY SELF

      Delete