Friday 22 November 2013

STRIPES AND PATTERNS



Hey Y’all. It’s Friday and I’m sure a lot of you a staring at your clocks, just watching time tick so you can rush out of the office at close of business like kids after school. I know the feeling.


For the look in todays post, I decided to deviate from the norm a bit. I love this baseball big Tee and I have noticed that anytime I see something similar on people, they wear it with shorts or pants so I decided to pair mine with a short skirt. I added the patterned scarf as I love to mix prints and patterns. The shoes were a nice touch as they went well with the scarf. I loved my look, there was something really different about this look. Maybe it’s the scarf or the skirt. Well whatever it was, I loved it.












Top: H&M
Skirt: M&S
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Bhs
Scarf: Obtained from my mum..hehehe
Sunglasses: RayBan
Necklace: Diva house of Accessories
Earrings: LPM
Wristwatch: Identity
Bangles: Banjul Market

Have a great weekend guys.

*HUGS*




11 comments:

  1. Banjul market, I can relate. Hehehehehe. I love the skirt combo Soty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o, our Banjul. I really wanna go back for my next vacation but these wicked Arik people have inflated the price. rubbish

      Delete
  2. I totally love this look. I hope I can pull it off half as much as u did..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soso...LOVES IT!

    Been through this place in less than an hour.

    Keep it up mama...up UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar where have you been? good to know you r keeping up.

      Delete
  4. La fashionista... you totally know how to combine stuff... and it turns out just right... omo combinasion toh badt!!!

    ReplyDelete