Thursday 31 October 2013

PICK A POCKET OR TWO



Hey everyone and thank you for stopping by. It was really overwhelming seeing the comments yesterday and I must say I am really motivated to keep up with this (trust me, I have already thought of quitting, very horrible habit). Anyways, you all have put me on the spot with those comments because right now I have to perform. I do hope I can live up to expectations also bearing in mind that I cannot and will not please everybody.

Enough said. I will say this now, I love head pieces, be it a hat, face cap, scarf, something on the head, though I may not always use them. They have a way of adding a little umph to an outfit and make you look a bit more stylish (depending on how you use them though). 

The title of the post today may seem a bit odd but if you ever got to watch the 1968 musical “Oliver” based on the novel by Charles Dickens, then you would understand. So here's me trying to look a bit like characters from the movie (the hat and the brogues did that i think *covers face*). This was a simple outfit I wore to go hang out with a friend I hadn't seen in donkey years even though we live in the same estate. It was fun catching up and I had a really good time. Sorry guys, I can’t put up the persons pictures before *clears throat* would hunt me down. lool. Anyways, hope you like it!!!.























Hat: A gift 
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Pants: @kix_kiks (follow her on instagram)
Brogues: New Look
Bag: Joop
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Watch: Identity
Necklace: For the life of me I can't remember (either primark or newlook)

*HUGS*
Follow me on instagram  @thesoulquarian


38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. come and take na, let me catch your fingers

      Delete
  2. I'd like to pick the brogues please, thank you. Btw, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u dint smile in any of the pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm i'd like to think that there is a faint smile in pix 4 but d truth is that I don't know how to smile in pictures..I'm a natural Bonalisa so bear with me

      Delete
  4. loving the look....you forgot to mention WRISTWATCH BY......I love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry, forgot to include that..its Identity

      Delete
    2. I love the watch toooooooooooooooooooooooo.

      Delete
    3. lool make I give you underwear details too?

      Delete
    4. Oya nah....wetin u dey wait for?

      Delete
  5. I like d outfit......I hope it will fit me if I shud try out this look......lovely +i like d sexy poses(I hope se this grammar correct o)!kip d post rolling

    ReplyDelete
  6. My very own fashionista!!!! I will come raid pretty soon. Always on point as usual. Oya when is the next post up? Ngwa ngwa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hian nne biko let me at least drink water and drop cup..loool.thanks jare..for anyone that cares 2 know..dis is the no.1 person that wanted me to start a blog and that's y she's breathing down my neck..love you muchos

      Delete
    2. Follow your passion...Ijay well done for encouraging her.....noting down styles sharply.....lol.

      Delete
    3. Awww sweety, you know I've got ur back anytime... This is just the beginning of great things.. Luv u more!
      @ Uju note them well well o.. She is the best there is!

      Delete
  7. Nice outfit girl..a look I can steal..keep em coming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely...but....hmmmm...can I rock that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her royal flyness....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luvs it... i want errythin....:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love d shoes mehn!!!! Nice hair do n ear rings. Always looking beautiful with a perfect shape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am so loving the look Gal...Nice1

    ReplyDelete
  13. people like us who don't have bumbum, will this look good on us too? ;)

    lovely outfit keep em coming b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abeg where did you see the bum? me that is looking for

      Delete
  14. Soty Soty! See your bumbum x_x Weldone darling! I'm still looking forward to seeing models dressed by you on the runway... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haba madam nnu (salt) you know you are the no.1 elewe ukwu egbu ewu (if u dont understand, no vex). I aspire to be like you in that area.

      Delete
  15. Ooooohhhh.... Very nice! Love the denim touch. And the pants and oxfords are to die for!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey babe the no 8 picture is bad ass hot.......Keep it coming and keep it real........You r d next big thing to happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. For some reason, the first thing to catch my eye was the hair, I love it. More power to you hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool the blonde hair abi..thanx a lot luv

      Delete
  18. Nice one bOo.......luv d pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. exquisitely and simply beautiful need i say more?gift of the gab.Keep on keeping on sis!

    ReplyDelete
  20. simple,retro and casual all in one, very chic,me thinks modelling vs blogging.I 'll let you be the judge?

    ReplyDelete
  21. simple,retro and casual all in one, very chic,me thinks modelling vs blogging.I 'll let you be the judge?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely ma darling. .. keep it up. .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mehnnn... Those brogues making me wish i'm a chic. In the words of Coco Channel... “Fashion changes, but style endures.” You got style babes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Imma speak with my aunt Pat Jonathan to av you handle her wardrobe, so she stop looking like a market woman even though she's one. Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  25. i put a comment here before,cant find it.

    ReplyDelete