Thursday 28 November 2013

IRREGULAR BUSINESS


Hello Everyone. I did not know I would be making this apology so early in my blogging life but I am 1 billion % sorry for going AWOL. I have been under a lot of pressure and so much has happened in the last 5 days that I can’t even believe it myself. So much stress, trips and a whole lot of stuff and the sad part is…. Well let me not say because I am still hopeful and don’t want to dwell on negativity. I got a lot of pings and messages concerning my absence from posting...eehhh!! so una like me like dis. I am really flattered O. To all those that reached out, thank you all, I really appreciate the love and support (head swelling and feeling important sturvs)

With all that has been going on, I have not had enough time for myself but only squeezed out about 3 hours or less of the wee hours of this morning to watch a movie called “Now you see me”. Take it from a movie aficionado and a hopeful movie critic, if you have not seen this movie YOU ARE ON A LONG THING #dbanjvoice. It features an interesting cast, from Mark Buffalo, Morgan Freeman, Woody Harrelson (one of my all time favorites), Isla Fischer and more. The movie is a classic in an era where we have a lot of cliché romance and super hero movies. It transcends in suspense and is gripping as you think you know but then you realize you just do not have a clue. Anyways I don’t want to ruin the movie for you. Just watch it and kindly give me a feedback on your thoughts.



There was a lot going on with this outfit but I like the way it turned out. It’s business chic but the chunky jewelry and bold broche made it busy and gave it a bit of eccentricity. I like that I took the broche out of the jumpsuit and put in on the jacket. If you have noticed, I like to add a little twist to my outfit and deviate from the norm though sometimes I still keep it simple, who doesn't. 

Ok so these pictures were taken at sailors where I went to have lunch with the only person that I have a constant relationship with *keep guessing aproko people*. I must say that even though I love the ambiance of the restaurant, their menu is not very pocket friendly. By pocket friendly, I am referring to people like me that are on a budget O!, I don't mean you money doublers and physical money minting machines. There is only so much I could pick from the menu. If you have dough to spare and want a peaceful environment by the water then this is surely the place for you. As for me, this place is going to be once in a while. Abeg I go make the rice and the chicken for my house biko. That not withstanding, it is actually a nice place to be. You all should try it.
*umm Sailors, see as I dey give una free publicity, at least 1 plate of free rice when next I come no go bad..lol*




#doingthemiley  hehehe


Is it just me or do I look burnt in some of these pictures?




Jacket: George
Jumpsuit: Bought from Mercy (call her on 08187455003)
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Zara
Belt: Gotten from one of my clothes but can't remember which
Bangles: Banjul Market
Blue accessories: Obtained from a friend
Bronze bangles: A gift from a friend
Wristwatch: Identity

I promise not to abandon you all again.

Have a blessed and fulfilled day.

*HUGS*




11 comments:

  1. Soty! I've been begging u for this jumpsuit. I'm calling Mercy right away hehehehehe
    Secondly, I've d movie but never bothered to watch it since ooooo. Now am gonna keep myself busy this weekend
    Thirdly, pls where is Sailors????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool my love I would give you the jumpsuit (if I can find it). Call Mercy, she lives in PH but you can both arrange something + she is tres affordable. Please watch the movie and tell me what you think cos I think it's great.
      Sailors is in Lekki 1. The road beside tantalizers though I cannot remember the exact number but it's on your left when you get into that road.

      Delete
  2. U ve neva disappointed fashion wise, swt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sailors of life ohh... fun memories thr, meanwhile luv ur hands, keep them all, u know how we do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit,I'm glad ur back.

    By d way,about that movie u cant be serious. It was among my worst movies list of the year.

    Vivio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx b.honestly, the only reason why this movie would be on your worst list is if it is not your kind of movie. If it is then what would you say of the likes of "to do list? It is not supposed 2 b a very serios movies,it doesn't hve an overly serios story line bt wt I loved was who d main targets were and d tricks especially those @ d end.look at the list of 2013 movies,this,world war Z are some of d select few that r different,every oda tin is either sci-fi,romance or super hero. Omo men 2 each person deir own sha.

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! Dis is d U I know..........wink*keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely one of my fave looks so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehen this is me signing my signature on ya blog.... (*at long last.. she says*) forgive me sha... i've been super busy and out of good internet connection. Nice outfit by the way... u always look smashing.

    ReplyDelete