Tuesday 5 November 2013

SLEEK CHIC

Hey beautiful people. I hope your day is great. As for us here in Lagos, the sun can melt Antarctica. So sorry this post is coming late. I've been under the weather and I'm only just feeling better.

I hope everyone got to see the eclipse. I was so excited because for the first time ever, I really saw it. I literally ran out with a bowl of water and put it under the sun and waited patiently for the reflection of the sun to shine through and when I finally saw it, I was like a child in a candy store jumping up and down in glee and calling all my neighbors to come and see. I even made phone calls to friends and family to make sure they were all seeing it (yeah I can be that excited). I tried to take pictures but they were no good. Well if you didn't get to see it, tough luck. Hopefully you will get to see it next time.

Speaking of eclipse, I was listening to the radio that day (can't remember the exact station) and someone called in and actually greeted "Eku Eclipse". I almost passed out with laughter. My Yoruba brothers and sisters, I give it to you, una sabi greet . Haba!!!!.


Anyways this was my look as I headed out to the hospital this morning. I don't look sick shey.. Trust me I was down but we thank God for his mercies.



I love love love these jeans. I love the length, the color and the fit. They also make my legs look longer.
The sand was soft so my heels were buried inside but these shoes are actually like 5" heels. Also, the necklace and earrings are gold but because the sun was too bright, the color is not so sharp so bear with me.




Even though I was down, I still carried this look gracefully and if not told, you would never know how down I was..Yes, I am hyping myself, If I don't do it, not one would..abi no be true? (isn't it true)..loool..just kidding oh before you guys kill me with yab.







Blazer: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Atmosphere
Belt: Celine Paris
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Necklace: Diva house of accessories
Earrings: Indigo
Wristwatch: Anne Klein
Hair: Kix_kiks (follow her on instagram)
*HUGS*

9 comments:

  1. In love with the colour of the jeans. Keep 'em coming babe. Btw,everyday u inspire me to carry out that robbery threat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am sure u had Designs on ur Dr cos this kain dressing for a sick babe hMmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Designs ke? Which 1 be designs again?..if its what I think you mean,my doc is female o

      Delete
  3. Azinneh@ FC...kip on rockin babes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did u say u were down?sorry abt that but my dear sm1 will bet millions that u 100%healthy with this look.......thumbs up #u need 2see me when I'm not feeling well#lmao....covers face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear na God O. I bet you look a million bucks when you are down.if you look at the pix without my glasses you can see my eyes were droopy.

      Delete
  5. Srry dear, get well soon...still on point all day :)

    ReplyDelete