Saturday 16 November 2013

DISTRESSED AND HOME GROWN


Busy Saturday anyone? I guess some of you are either at weddings, parties or some sort of function. Have fun guys. So today I do not have much to talk about but I want to celebrate some Naija brands.

I do not know if most of you have heard about TNL (Things Nigerians Love), it is a Nigerian owned online clothing and accessory site that sells very nice products at very affordable prices. Their products range from clothes, shoes, jewelry, sunglasses and more. Visit www.thingsnigerianslove.com and shop away. Oh, they also do pay on delivery so if you don’t like the product, you can decline. What I am not sure about is whether they deliver nationwide.

Also, I will like to introduce WOW by Y’HUGEE. She uses our own native Ankara fabrics to make accessories, from shoes to bags. If you also have a pair of shoes you want to refurbish or add a little Ankara style, she can do that for you as well. I love love love this bag as it is big and functional. The colors also go with a lot of things in my wardrobe so forgive me if I rock it repeatedly.

To add something extra to this look, I wrapped my hair turban style in this ankara fabric. The distressed jean was just the perfect look I needed to give this entire ensemble an edge.I love this pair of jeans, they fit perfectly, so you would definitely see it again on the blog. Kindly indulge me. All in all, the look was edgy, chic and indigenous.

Well, I can relate. Hope you can. Have a blessed day guys.









Top: Old Denim Co
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: TNL (www.thingsnigerianslove.com)
Bag: Wow by Y'hugee (add her on BB: 25F38230)
Jacket: Indigo boutique
Earrings: Indigo
Necklace: Forever 21
Wristwatch: Identity 

*HUGS*



3 comments: