Sunday 1 December 2013

ITS DECEMBER ALREADY??

Hello Everyone and HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!! Wow how this year flew, I remember everything that happened on my birthday in January. We are eternally grateful to God for his mercies. That we go to bed at night and wake up the next morning and even see a new month is a blessing. I woke up today with the news of Paul Walkers death and I must say that I felt and still feel really sad because I actually liked the guy. The wonderful stars role as Brian O’Connor in the Fast and Furious series contributed to making the movie what it is today. I will never forget the first time I saw him, it was in the movie Into the blues with Tyson Beckford. All I remember was that they were both beautiful eye candy (can’t really remember anything else about the movie). May his soul RIP and may the Lord console his family and friends. News like this always makes me appreciate life more. My daily complaints are “I’m fat”, “I’m getting dark”, “I ate too much last night” and every other thing that doesn't make sense when it should be “I am grateful that I have food enough to eat to even complain Lord” “ I am thankful I can walk, talk, eat, sleep,have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and most of all, I have life”. I thank you lord for the gift of Life and for your ever abundant grace Lord.




We are officially in the month of December and the weekends are getting more cramped with numerous activities. I never go for weddings and I know nobody would come for mine (trust me I’m not complaining, don’t know how I want to pull it off but do not want more than 30 people at my wedding). My beautiful cousin got married yesterday and I was so happy for her. The highlight of the day for me was when she had the dance with her dad and they both cried like the world was about to end. It was beyond moving and half the crowd were in tears. My cousin is the sweet girl next door, the quiet one, with a soothing voice and that interesting laugh, of course a great guy swept her off her feet. May God continue to bless their union. I wish them all the best.




The New couple (sorry folks no better picture)


Beauty does run in the family hehehe

I was to wear this outfit to a friends wedding but when my cousin fixed her wedding on the same day, I had to do a detour. Good thing is that they both had the same wedding colors so it was a win-win for me. This gorgeous dress if I may say so myself, was made by the one and only Finesse couture. The fit was beautiful and I like the way she utilized the material. Oh!!and guess what…the dress was only N 5,000. Talk about affordable.








Dress: Finesse couture 
Sandals: Promiscuous
Jewelry: Diva house of accessories
Wristwatch: Anne Klein

May this new month bring us all nothing but testimonies. Amen!!

*HUGS*

8 comments:

  1. I hope this gets posted successfully, else *lipsealed*..u write beautifully Ms Odoh, why hadn't u started this from kindergaten?*yimu*

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i cant see the shoes naaa.. Nne do and return to lagos and need to visit your tailor asap.

    As always beautilful write up.

    We thank God for the many wonderful things he has done and the ones he is yet to do. Our prayer is dat he keeps us alive to fulfil our purpose on earth.

    RIP Paul Walker.

    God bless and keep us as we go through the last month of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad sad news!! Still cant bliv it... may his soul RIP.... meanwhile huk mi up wit ur tailor na biko.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/nkem.offonabo/posts/10202317225201359

    ReplyDelete
  5. As beautiful as a little ray of sunshine!!! Nene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lukin like a new bride..wink**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit......u look lovely......happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit. Awesome writeup. More power to ur fingers.. :-)

    ReplyDelete