Thursday 26 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ARREARS


Hello my lovely people. How are you enjoying the season? Hope you all went to church yesterday.
My sis and I had a small lunch thing at the house yesterday and it was a blast. There was everything to eat. From Potato wedges with tartar sauce and stewed gizzard, to fried rice and chicken (of course), special fried rice and shredded beef in green pepper sauce to ice cream mixed with diced pineapple in a pineapple cup (all homemade) to a lot of drinks and after all these you wouldn’t believe that I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot to take pictures of all the food. The company was great and we all had a great laugh. Just made me realize how grateful I am to God for the gift of life, love, laughter, family and good friends.


Seeing as I did not sew Christmas dress this year, I fished through my wardrobe and found a lovely aztec dress I have never worn. I did not want to over accessorize because of the prints of the dress so I decided to go with a turban type scarf, chunky jewelry and white shoes. I think I am starting to like white.








Dress: Asos
Shoes: Asos
Jewelry: F21 & H&M
Wristwatch: Identity

*The scarf is actually pink, don't know why it is showing red in some of the pictures*
I am sorry people, I didn't pay 100% attention in church yesterday so I cannot really give my take home but my priest kept emphasizing on the following:

1)     If you cannot swim, and you go to the beach, don’t even put your toe or wash your leg in the water because the tides do not wait for anyone.

      2)      If you drink, do not drive and if you are driving, do not drink

     3)    If you are travelling, do not put cheap tyres on your car so they don’t burst on the road and cause an accident.

      4)     If your car is bad, do not travel with it because the roads are bad too and you do not want to spend your holiday on the road, in the hospital or in the morgue.

We do not want to lose anyone this holiday, let us all try to be careful in all our activities and pray to the Lord that he takes us all into the New Year.

That being said, I wish everyone a very merry Christmas in arrears and a happy New Year. Please have as much fun as possible as this festive season happens only once in a year and if you are like me, eat well O then start the work out after the festivities.

Love y’all muchos.

*HUGS*

3 comments:

  1. Pictures???? Ahhhhhhh!!!! So how do get to learn some of the recipes or at least see what they looked like since I wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quickly the holidays go by. Its over already... And its time to lose the holiday calories. Not fun. Not fun at all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! And I never got to eat ANY of these delicacies! *angry*talk to the hand*

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete